what if… what if season three starts with john’s wedding. and then… sherlock shows up. and everyone’s at the wedding. like mycroft and lestrade and ms. hudson and fucking donavan and then they call out
“are there any objections?”
and sherlock just walks out and is like
and then HOLY SHIT
OH MY GOD REMEMBER WHEN I POSTED THIS. wow I’m actually ashamed of myself
- mrs hudson: knock knock
- john: who's there
- mrs hudson: nacho
- john: nacho who
- mrs hudson: nacho housekeeper
- Sherlockian: Oh my godtiss! THIS GIVES ME REICHENBACH FEELS.
- Standard English: I find this very upsetting yet deeply moving.
- Sherlockian: Not my Division.
- Standard English: I am not responsible for that/I don't want to do that.
- Sherlockian: I would have you on this table until you begged for mercy twice.
- Standard English: I find you sexually attractive.
- Sherlockian: I NEED WHOLOCK NOW.
- Standard English: I think it would be great if there was a crossover between Doctor Who and Sherlock.
- Sherlockian: *crying* All praise the Cumberlord!
- Standard English: I find Benedict Cumberbatch to be a unique, attractive, and talented individual.
- Sherlockian: Aww look, Martin Freeman!
- Standard English: What an adorable hedgehog!